Thursday, May 9, 2013

Boys

Not a whole lot has been going on around here lately, just adjusting to life with a new baby in the house.  We are starting to find our "new normal" which feels good.  It takes me longer than most to adjust to having a new baby so getting in a routine helps me feel like I still have some control despite my world being turned upside down.  With that said, I wouldn't change a minute of it as Crosby has been a much needed and desired addition to our family.

My TWO smiling boys.  Crosby has been smiling and talking to us lately which has been so fun!


Cole and I spent several days at Lowe's getting flowers.  We just couldn't seem to get everything in one trip!  Cole picked out flowers and a planter to put on his swing set.  I've had to remind him they are his flowers and he needs to water them. :-)


I was feeding Crosby the other day and Cole came in there like this.  He was a combination of many super heros!  He is constantly dressing up and playing superheroes, Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles.  I love it!


Sweet boys before church Sunday.

Mr. Chubby Cheeks!


He is really starting to fill out which makes me feel good about the nursing.


We were blessed to have Jonathan's parents come and stay with us for a few days (why didn't I take any pictures?).  It was so nice to spend time with them and have the extra hands!  We love you Mawmaw and Pawpaw and Cole and Crosby and are thankful to have you in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment