Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun with family and friends

Jonathan went on a trip last week so after church on Sunday I had a mexican lunch date with my boys. I love having sons!


Crosby slept the first part of our lunch, but decided to wake up part way through.


Since Jonathan was on a trip all week the boys and I went and spent part of the week at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's.  We all enjoy spending time with them and are thankful for their hospitality to us.  Crosby even has his own nursery there. :-)  My kids are lucky to know their grandparents.  Cole and Pawpaw spent most of the week playing legos.  


They built some pretty cool stuff (and didn't even use directions!). This was all free handed. I see where Jonathan gets his creativity from.


And Crosby just hung out!  He will be able to join in on the fun soon enough!

We went to Montgomery on Thursday so we could visit with Aunt Misty and Uncle Chris.  These boys love their aunt.  Misty and Cole did some swimming together too.


Then we went to Gigi's and got some cupcakes.  


 Pure yumminess!


We took a walk  one day and Cole picked me some pretty flowers.  He is always so excited to give me flowers and I think it so sweet.  


We came back early yesterday morning for Chloe's birthday party.  She is Cole's BFF so we definitely couldn't miss her party.  It was at a bounce house place and they had blow up water slides too.  The kids had a blast!


Crosby and I hanging out during the party.  He was about to start fussing!  :-)


And Jonathan was off being all important all week.  Here he is in front of Air Force One.


A couple weeks ago Cole went with Chloe to Fayette (about 45 minutes away) for her cousin's birthday party.  They just opened a new small waterpark.  Here is Cole coming out of the slide. He has no fear!

 It looks super fun!



Jonathan and Cole picked fresh blackberries and strawberries from the garden last night.  I have a blackberry cobbler in the over right now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment