Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween

Our Halloween was a wet one which meant no trick or treating. Cole did get to wear a costume to school and trick or treat there which was fun for him.  He chose to wear Tiny from Dinosaur Train to school.  


We had some friends over for dinner so I made soup and this yummy dessert which I referred to as Halloween crack.  It is so addicting and so good! :-)


Since the weather was bad the base moved their trick or treating to Saturday night.  We took Chloe with us and the kids racked up the candy.  

A power ranger and a vampire.


I didn't buy Crosby a costume but he had this cute bear outfit so it worked out well. :-)


I think this is the first time in my life where Halloween was cancelled but there's a first time for everything!  

No comments:

Post a Comment