Thursday, July 3, 2014

Waterpark fun!

Cole and I had a breakfast date Monday morning while Crosby was at school.  I love getting one on one time with him!



We have had blackberries and blueberries galore from our garden! I feel bad that Jonathan is not here to enjoy them, but we are enjoying them for him!  I made blueberry scones and I am going to make a blackberry cobbler today.  I also froze some of them so Jonathan can enjoy them in a smoothie or cobbler when he gets home.  


I used to make blueberry scones all the time, but I haven't made them in forever.  These were so good! 


Yesterday I ventured out to Fayette (about 45 minutes away) with the boys and Chloe to hit up their little watermark.   


Crosby had so much!  He loves the water as much as his big brother.


Eating pizza for lunch!

Yum!

Poor guy fell asleep on me while we were there.  This never happens so I had to document it. :-)


The kids were hungry when we left so we ran by McDonald's.  I got an ice cream cone for Crosby and I to share, but he pretty much kept it for himself. 


Then proceeded to bite the side of the cone.  You can imagine the mess! :-)


We are enjoying our summer and counting down the days until daddy is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment