Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mess

The "I'm a mess" face!

Let me start by saying Cole is a mess! Both, literally and figuratively. At almost two, that boy still likes to get into my stuff. I buy him toys galore, but apparently my things are so much more fun to play with! Case in point: my makeup. I was trying to get ready last night to head out for a girl's night and Cole decided he needed to get ready too for his date with daddy! :-)

The new style: eyeliner for lip liner

He is very resourceful too. He empties my laundry basket and then uses it for a stool.


Some days I am certain I won't make it another day in the toddler phase and wish we could just fast forward a few years. It is those good days when he is all sweet and innocent that surely help pull me through the bad ones! That and the fact that I serve an awesome God who I know will never give me more than I can handle!



No comments:

Post a Comment