Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh Happy Day

We sang a song at church on Easter Sunday called Oh Happy Day. It is one my favorites and the lyrics are so upbeat. If you haven't heard it I encourage you to check it out.

We had a great Easter weekend that began with egg dying. I think Cole was still a little young to really enjoy this and Jonathan and I don't know how to boil eggs, but alas we did end up with a few colored eggs to display.



The Easter bunny even came to see Cole too.

Mr. (or was it Mrs.?) Bunny went a little overboard this year, but I hear she was trying to stimulate the economy so it was for a good cause. :-)

Going for the eggs first!

Slam dunk!

Our Easter service was great, but then again I LOVE our church so every service is great to me. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because I get to spend the entire morning in fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Here we are before heading out to church.


After church we had some great friends (who happen to be neighbors) over for lunch and quality time just hanging out. It was great to be able to spend the day with some of my favorite people.

All of the ladies:


Cole with Bryce and Kaitlyn

Playing with his buddy Kaden


So thankful for all these wonderful people God has put into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment