Monday, May 10, 2010

Saturday Fun

We started our Saturday off bright and early with the neighborhood garage sale. We had a good turn out since having the whole participate brings a good crowd. We sold most of our "big stuff" so we considered it a success.

After the garage sale Cole and I headed to Bryce's 2nd birthday party. Cole and Bryce have been church friends for quite some time now. They are moving in about a month so we will be sad to see them go.

Bubbles!

Cole and Bryce jumping in the bounce house

Peek a boo

Cole, Bryce and Mason playing with chalk

After the birthday party we hurried home for the neighborhood Ice Cream social. We had yummy custard from Custard's (the local ice cream shop) as well as toppings to go with it. It was sooo good!

Cole and Kaitlyn eating ice cream

And this is what the kid's were doing. They love playing in the back of and the inside of Jonathan's truck. Luckily he doesn't mind!

Cole likes to be the driver

Kaden playing in the truck

We topped off the weekend by working the toddler room at church on Sunday. I spent a portion of my Mother's Day shopping all by myself. Oh, the little things I used to take for granted. :-) We had pizza and peach cobbler for dinner and it was a great end to a great day. I am so thankful for some wonderful husband and sweet, spunky little boy. I never knew what joy being called "mommy" would bring to my life. I love you Cole Manly!

No comments:

Post a Comment