Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Checkup

I took Cole to the doctor yesterday for his two year checkup. Still can't believe my little man will be two in three days, but such is life. I try not to get all sad and teary eyed about him growing up because that is, after all, why we have children. God loans them to us to for a short time to raise them and teach them in HIS ways and then we send them out into the world. My goal in raising Cole is that he will grow up to love Jesus and honor God. If I can accomplish that then I consider it a job well done! :-)

Cole definitely hit a growth spurt between 18 months and 2 years which makes me very happy. I didn't want to have the boy that is the short kid. :-) He now weighs 32.7 lbs which is in the 90th percentile and is 35 inches tall which is in the 75th percentile. He finally got the MMR shot yesterday which I have been putting off. I just felt one was a little young and wanted to wait until two. So far he has been doing great with it and has had no adverse reactions.

Here are some pictures of Cole enjoying his time at the doctor's office.





Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment