Monday, July 5, 2010

Fish Fry

Saturday evening some friends from church had our small group over to their house for a fish fry. They live on a small lake, stocked with fish and fun so we headed over there for the afternoon/evening.


Getting ready to go in the water

This is their front yard! Now how is that for a view?

Handsome guy!

My fearless lil' guy riding the jet ski

Posin' with mommy on the boat

Cole and Sammy watching Mitch filet the fish

It was SO windy. My hair was a hot mess! :-)



Check out these thighs! :-)

And this is how the guys found entertainment!

Nothing like swinging from a rope tied to a Bobcat!

Wee!

And I will leave you with a little bit of nudity! :-) I couldn't resist this picture of my chunky little man. I could just eat him up he is so cute! :-)


I know I have said it before, but we are SO blessed by all the wonderful people in our lives. Our small group has been a huge blessing and source of spiritual growth for us over the past year and a half. I have no doubt that God brought all of us together to love and encourage one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment