Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jumping Jax

Monday has become Cole and I's date day and I love it (and I think he does too)!!! We went to Jumping Jax in Overland Park and had lunch at Jason's Deli. We were both worn out by the end of the day from all the running and jumping.

Getting ready to slide (the red eye removal on my computer made his eyes do something funky, but otherwise a great picture where he is actually smiling)!

Me and my sweet boy!

On the tree house about to take off...

Getting ready...

And done! That swing thing is really cool and Cole enjoyed it.

Driving the car

Slurping on some dt. coke (caffeine free!) at Jason's Deli


Eating the free ice cream and it was good! Thanks Dani for letting me know it was free via a text message I sent to ask her! :-)

Cole and I had a great time and I am looking forward to going back soon! Hope we can keep our date days up even after Jonathan gets back.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one think that looks like a blast and I cant wait to go again with you guys! Be home soon and cant wait to see yall!!!
    Love
    JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete