Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Week

Tuesday night we had a yummy dinner at Jay's parents house. Becky cooked it up (as usual) with jambalaya, fried okra, corn on the cob, green beans and rolls. It was so good and the kids loved the corn on the cob.
Cole and Maclaire eating it up.

Jayden enjoyed his too.


Cole and I made another trip to Pump It Up on Wednesday. He had a blast just like the first time we went.

Then we went to my dad's work to meet him for lunch. Cole enjoyed playing on the forklift trucks.


Thursday we went back out to M.B. and Francis's house. Aunt Misty came back into town so we went and spent some time with her. Cole had a blast playing legos with her.




This is his creation.


We also took some family photos. Us with Francis.


And with M.B.

Today we all took Cole to lunch at McDonald's playplace and then Misty and I took in a little shopping. Food and shopping...both right up my alley. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the family pictures! I think Cole had more fun bouncing on my suite case than building legos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to play "Tiger", legos, color, play dough, etc. with Cole.

    ReplyDelete