Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend

We have had another fun weekend! Friday I snapped a few pics of Cole before we headed out for the day. I played around with the colors using the software on our Mac.



Friday night we went to Bigz Burger Joint that was recommended to us as a family friendly place to eat. They have lots of seating outside and a huge turf "field" where the kids can run and play. Everyone brings their owns balls and has a good time. Such a great business idea, especially in Texas where the weather is pretty nice all year round.

And the burger was delicious too!

Saturday we went to a German festival in New Braunfels called Wurstfest. We had fun, but there was a bit too many people there for my liking. The older I get, the less I like big crowds!

Heading in.

We bought Cole a wristband so he could ride the rides as many times as he wanted.

And we got some German food! A pig in a blanket for Cole and I.


And bratwurst, kraut and beans for Jonathan.

After we left there we headed home to watch the big game. It was a disappointing loss for our team, but life goes on!

One more week and Cole and I are outta here...with Jonathan to follow a few days later! Woo hoo! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment