Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The past week

We are enjoying summer so far!  Cole is still in school on Tuesdays but it leaves the other 4 days of the week to have some fun!

Here we are last week at the base pool!  Not sure why he is making this face, but I promised he had fun!  He is getting to be such a great little swimmer and was diving for toys the entire time!

Fun in the sun!


We also took in a $2 movie that the local theater is doing all summer.  All the money goes to charity so it is fun for us and for a great cause.  We saw Over the Hedge and it was really cute!



Cole sat in my lap and snuggled with me the entire movie and I loved every minute of it!


We also went to a the local splash park and playground and met some friends after the movie.



We picked up Subway and had a yummy picnic and then fun running around and playing!


We leave Saturday for a week at the beach!  I rented us a condo in Destin and we can't wait!  I love, love, love being close to the beach again!

No comments:

Post a Comment