Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birthday party fun!

It has been a busy week for birthday parties for Cole!  He had one Monday afternoon (but I failed to get any pictures) for his friend and neighbor, Aidan.  It was a fun lego themed party and they played in a giant blow up water slide.  The best part?  Parents didn't have to stay. :-)  Since they live right behind us I walked him over, dropped him off and then came home for 2 hours of quiet!  I was apprehensive at first, but then I reminded myself that he is getting older and becoming more able to do these sorts of things alone. 

Then last night was another friend (and neighbor!) Asher's 5th birthday party at a local bounce house place called Jumpers.  It was Captain America themed, but Asher's mom asked me to bring Cole's dress up too so they could play in them.  Cole has TONS of costumes and is dressing up as different superheroes on a daily basis.

He started out at the party as Batman.  


Asher had an awesome cake!  It was so good too!

Me and my man!


Cole and the birthday boy, Asher.   Asher was part Captain America, part Wolverine. :-)


Jonathan joining in on the fun.  Surprise, surprise! 


Cole and Asher before singing Happy Birthday.


All hot and sweaty towards the end of the party.  I would say it was a success!


I love summer birthdays and we have enjoyed all the parties so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment