Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of Preschool

Cole started preschool last Tuesday (I'm a little behind!) at First Baptist.  This is the same school he has been doing Mother's Day Out at I just switched him to the "wee school" this year.  Since he will be starting kindergarten next year I wanted him a more structured, educational environment this year to help prepare him.  He goes M-F from 7:30 to 12:00.  

Here he is last year before his first day of school in San Antonio...hence the lovely background of the TLF. 


Last year's backpack...


And this years backpack... What a difference a year makes!  He went from a preschool bear backpack to a big boy one with a Captain American shield. :-)  Both backpacks are from Pottery Barn...they are my favorite!

So big!


Being silly!

What a foggy morning it was! 


So far he seems to really like it and doesn't cry and cling to me when I leave! This is progress from the last year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment