Monday, August 27, 2012

Coming March 2013


I had my first OB appointment today.  I had to wait 6 weeks which felt like an eternity.  I prayed many times over the last 6 weeks that God keep my baby safe in my womb and also take away any anxiousness or fear as I know those feelings are from Satan.  And I must say He did just that!  I have felt at peace that this is God's will for our family. 

I am 11 weeks today with a due date of March 18, 2013.  

The baby had a heart rate of 171 bpm today and is now about 4 cm long and the size of a lime (for perspective purposes).  :-)  We are almost out of the "critical" development phase which is a relief.  My nausea and vomiting is still present, but getting better daily...which is also a relief! :-)

My next appt. is September 17.   We are so thankful that God has chosen us to be parents again and Cole is ecstatic to be a big brother.  I honestly didn't think I would have another child, but God's will always proves better than mine!



1 Samuel 27-28:

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.  So now I give him to the Lord.  For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.  And he worshipped the Lord there.

No comments:

Post a Comment