Monday, October 15, 2012

Color Run 2012

5 of the ladies from our squadron headed up to Memphis this past weekend for the Color Run.  I bought my ticket back in June before I knew I was pregnant decided to go ahead and do it anyway.  There were so many people so ended up being color walk anyway.  :-)

My sweet friend Dana and I before leaving the hotel.  


We were the girls in tutus. :-)  At first I was really against the idea of wearing a tutu, but it ended up being fun and it helped to spot each other in the crowd.


Kelly, Glenda, Tara, Dana and Me 


The line Dana and I (the pregnant gals) had to wait in to use the bathroom. Oh the joys! 


The crowd! I couldn't believe all the people!


The gals in tutus!


About to go through color!


Gotta love orange teeth!


And Dana with some color splattered on her face. :-)



All colorful after the race.  We sprayed our shirts with vinegar and ironed them (per the instructions) to try and keep the color on our shirts, but unfortunately most of it came off in the washing machine.  Bummer!

After the race we showered up and then went to lunch at Panera and shopping at Target. Two of my favorites!

We had a fun weekend and I enjoyed spending time with my Ladies of the Knight!



No comments:

Post a Comment