Monday, October 15, 2012

It's a BOY!

I went to the doctor today for my 18 week ultrasound and am happy to say that we have one healthy little baby boy!  I have been praying and praying that the baby would be healthy so this is a relief!

Cole and I before heading in.  He was so excited to see the baby, but bummed he couldn't actually hold the baby. :-)

18 weeks today!


Cutest little boy ever!


Cutest husband ever!


Baby Boy...it was very obvious!



He is taking after his dad and brother with his big leg! :-)

Here is a video from a couple of weeks ago when I found out the gender.  I went to Tupelo and paid to find out because I couldn't take it any longer.  I taped Cole when I told him the news though.  He was excited!



 We are feeling very blessed and excited to welcome another little boy into our family.  Cole has been so much fun and I can't wait to see the craziness another male brings! :-)  I do like being the keeper of my crown and being surrounded by all the testosterone! 






1 comment: