Monday, August 19, 2013

5 months

Crosby turned 5 months old yesterday!


Mr. Blue Eyes


So happy!


Here's some things he has been up to this past month:

I put together his Jumperoo and he has been enjoying it. His feet can't quite touch the ground, but once they do I think he will really have fun in it!


I have Cole's old exersauser in my bedroom and he hangs out in it while I get ready in the mornings.

Big smiles!


Napping before church last Sunday.  And speaking of sleep, this little stinker still gets up twice a night to eat.  I keep telling myself...this too shall pass.  I just don't have the heart to let him cry it out (not yet anyway) so we just keep on keeping on.  :-)


Love these boys more than I ever knew was possible!


Crosby found his feet last week and he has been loving eating them every chance he gets. :-) 


Hanging out with his feet and Roxy!


I also have him rice cereal last week. He has eaten it a couple of times since.  I haven't given it to him everyday yet, but he is enjoying getting some food. He still nurses about 8 times a day, but is really starting to show interest in food.  


We are all enjoying sweet Crosby!


No comments:

Post a Comment