Friday, August 9, 2013

Random happenings

Just some random phone pictures...

A sweet sleeping baby.  Crosby rarely takes a pacifier (although he is in this pic!) so I've been trying to get him attached to a lovey.  So far, so good.  



I made homemade biscuits one night thanks to my mother-in-law's recipe and instruction.  They turned out really good!


Chloe wanted to have "baby training" (as she called it) last week.  I let her hold Crosby (with my supervision of course!), change his diaper and play with him.  


Of course Cole wanted a turn too! I had my hand under his because Crosby is heavy!


Cole made his very own PB&J.   Little man is so independent and grown these days!


Crosby sportin' his TOMS before the OSS picnic last Friday.


While in Birmingham last week I took Cole to a cool indoor trampoline place called Airwalk.  Crosby wasn't too impressed. :-)

Ready to jump in the foam pit...


Here he goes.  


Mawmaw and Pawpaw went to which was nice because they watched Crosby so I could play with Cole.  It was a fun time!


We've had a great summer and are a little sad to see it end.   But, every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end!

No comments:

Post a Comment