Monday, March 17, 2014

A Dr. Suess 1st birthday!

We celebrated Crosby's first birthday this past weekend with a fun Dr. Suess themed party.  Jonathan calls the boys Thing 1 and Thing 2 so that is partly why I chose this theme.  Plus, there were lots of cute ideas out there!

Crosby sure loves his Mawmaw.


Cole and Chloe had fun in the photo booth. 


I LOVE these boys more than life itself! 


Smash cake!


So glad Aunt Misty and Uncle Chris could make it to the party! 

The food table! 



My mom and stepdad also came so it was nice to have them here.  My older sister and her kids came also but it was after the party and I didn't get any pictures. :-(


Ready for cake!


Yum!
Digging in!

All done!


We face timed with daddy during the smash cake.

 Ready for gifts!

He loves phones! 


A cool guitar toy from Chloe.

Sweet boy!


A few of my sweet friends.


We had a great party despite daddy being gone.  We miss him like crazy, but life is going on and time is passing.  7 weeks down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment