Monday, March 3, 2014

Passing the time..

When Mawmaw and Pawpaw were here a couple of weeks ago we met some friends at the park. Crosby had fun playing on the scooter.  


I've been busy preparing for Crosby's Dr. Seuss first birthday party.  A friend of mine painted this number one that Jonathan cut out on the bandsaw before he left.  His pictures are going to be so cute with this!


I also ordered him the cutest hat off of Etsy.  Hopefully he will wear it long enough to get a few pictures.  


I ordered Crosby this car for his birthday and am proud to say I put it together all by myself. :-)  It's amazing what one can do when they don't have a choice!


Sweet brothers playing together.


Having fun at the park on a nice winter day. 


Our squadron here is awesome.  Random people do random things to bring "sunshine" to us while our husbands are away.  This little goody bag was left at my door last week.


Cole has really been stepping up and helping me with Jonathan gone.  Here he is doing the dishes.  


Bath time is Crosby's favorite time of day!


Cole  has been sleeping with his build a bear every night since he got it.  So sweet.


Cole and I went to Tupelo last Wednesday night to see the Harlem Globetrotters.



His friend and classmate, Ryder was there too.

Love him!


And a big thanks to Mawmaw and Pawpaw for watching Crosby so Cole and I could go.


Crosby loves to eat table food!  He recently started on whole milk and is doing really well with that too.


He really enjoyed the spaghetti last night!


On Saturday we participated in a 5k in honor of a sweet little 17 month old girl, Arden.  Arden's dad was in our squadron although they moved last fall.  Sweet Arden passed away 2 weeks from a rare cancer, Neuroblastoma.


We all wore our Arden's Allies shirts.  It was such a special day.


 Cole rode his bike for the race.  Here he was ready to go!


And like most boys...Cole LOVES mud! Me, not so much!


 That pretty much sums up what we've been up to!


1 comment:

  1. Man at the fun times you guys are having!!! My boys are growing up, I suppose tha'ts the way it is supposed to be. Miss you guys and love you loads!!!

    ReplyDelete