Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crafts

I have been feeling crafty lately...probably because ALL my craft stuff is in storage and I am starting to have withdrawals from not being able to play with any of it! :-)

I started off my craftiness by letting Cole get finger paint. Here he is all ready to go out and paint!

A future artist??

So fun!

As for my craftiness, it has involved two wreaths:

The first is a yarn wreath. It did not turn out exactly how I anticipated, but it is good enough. The guest bedroom at our new house is going to be black and white so I made it with the intention of hanging it in there. The red ribbon won't stay, but it was all I had for now. There was lots (and lots!) of wrapping involved in this.


The other one (which I LOVE!)is an Alabama wreath for my front door. Again, can't wait to get the new house and hang it on the door to show some Crimson Tide love! :-)

My sister has already requested I make her one...I think I know what part of her Christmas present will be! :-)

I also have another project in the works and will put it on here when it is complete!

2 comments:

  1. The wreaths are beautiful. The G one is so classy! I've seen alabama ones all over facebook and I've wanted to make one but haven't had much time too. Hopefully soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paw Paw and Maw MawOctober 11, 2011 at 7:37 AM

    The A wreath is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete