Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas spending times with the ones we love!

We spent a few days before Christmas with Jonathan's parents. Jonathan got a new four wheeler so he and Cole had fun riding. Cole all ready to ride!

Christmas Eve all of my family came to my house for lunch and presents. This was the first time I have had hosted Christmas at my house and I loved it!

Steph and I with our dad.

Aunt Courtney and Maclaire.

Steph and silly Jayden and Bayler.

My mom and stepdad, Philip.

Jonathan got a Lowe's giftcard so he was excited! :-)

Steph, Jay and the kids and my dad went back home Christmas Eve afternoon. Jonathan and I went to the Christmas Eve service at the church we have been attending while my mom (and Courtney, BB and Philip) stayed home with Cole. They all spent the night so they could be apart of the Christmas morning fun.

Cole had a blast checking out what all santa brought him. He got his first real baseball glove and ball. Hopefully we can start him in the spring.

He also got lots of costumes. Nothing like a pirate chef! :-)

And me with Batman!

And his favorite gift...drums!

Christmas afternoon we headed to Jonathan's parents house for dinner. I didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time!

Josh and Francis



The day after Christmas we headed to my sister's to celebrate her birthday a day early.

About to head to the Japanese steakhouse for Steph's birthday.

Claire wanted her picture made with Roxy!

Waiting to be seated for dinner. We had to wait over an hour, but it was worth it.

Love this man!

At the table...Cole loved the big fire!

Yummy noodles!

What a blessed Christmas we had getting to spend time with ALL of our family and not having to travel 12 hours to do so!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment