Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Day, the Zoo and Award

We had a good day of love here at our house!  Cole opened his present and his dad's and it looked a little bit like Christmas in our kitchen! :-)  We don't go all out for Valentine's Day, but my love language is giving (and receiving!) gifts so I never miss an opportunity to give to the ones I love! :-)


I got a NorthFace rain jacket since it rains ALOT here!  Jonathan also got me a magazine, a huge heart full of chocolate and a basket filled with goodies.


Cole was excited about his Captain American mask!


A few pictures before school. I got him his cute Valentine shirt off of Etsy.  Love that site!



Last Monday we celebrated President's Day at the Birmingham Zoo.  Cole has been wanting to go so he talked his Mamaw and Papaw into it and we joined along!  They bought a membership too, so I forsee lots more zoo visiting in our future!






The zoo was a success...Cole looked like this as we headed out! :-)


Last night he had his awards banquet for basketball.  They had pizza and gave out trophies to all the kiddos!


Cole and his buddy (who is also our neighbor) Asher.

Cole, Asher and Hayden


We have been super busy lately with activities, work and LIFE, but we are so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawMay 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM

    Love the last photo with Cole, Asher, and Hayden!

    ReplyDelete