Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

We headed to Alabama this weekend to watch my niece Maclaire participate in a local pageant.  My sister worked hard getting everything together so I was glad I was there to support her.  

We went home Friday night and stayed the night with Jonathan's parents and then headed to my sister's house Saturday morning.  

Cole and Papaw eating cherries!  These two share a love of cherries, bell peppers and other random fruit! :-)


A quick family picture before we headed to my sister's house.


Self-portrait


I love this boy and his oh so cute face!  :-)


My mom, stepdad, younger sister and Grandmother also came into town.  It was great seeing everyone!


Jayden being silly.  Apparently pageants aren't his thing! :-)


My stepdad and Grandmother.


Me, Cole and Courtney during the pageant.


Cheese!


Sisters!


Maclaire Ann...she is beautiful 6 year old!  She got first runner up!


Cole getting in a little sword fighting at Mamaw and Papaw's Sunday before heading back to Mississippi.  


We had a great weekend getting to see ALL our family! It doesn't happen too often that we get to see everyone in one weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawMay 2, 2012 at 4:21 PM

    Maclaire is a little beauty.

    ReplyDelete