Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What we've been up to...

Here's some of what we've been up to the past week in no particular order (thanks to the computer not uploading them in order!).  :-)

Over the Labor Day weekend we went to Jonathan's parents house to spend time with them.

We spent several hours at Tannehill State Park and now we want to go back and camp.  It is so nice and serene out there.


Cole had a blast wading in the creeks throughout the park.


Me with my wonderful in-laws! I truly love these two people as if they were my own parents.


Cute, little quaint cabins in the park.  These were the craft cabins with things like pottery and quilts for sale.  They also have some cabins for rent.  


Out to lunch for Mexican after church.  It was good!


Cole's fav place...Smackers!  It is a frozen yogurt place where you put on your own toppings.  He loves that part.


Me and my 11 week belly.  I  forgot to do a 12 week one on Monday.  I am amazed (and a little embarrassed!) at how fast my belly popped out this time around.


We also went to the Birmingham Zoo over the holiday weekend.


Feeding the birds.   Cole was a little apprehensive about them landing on him.

Me and my man!


Cole and I went bowling on base after school yesterday.  We had fun!


Wait for it!


Love him!


That about sums us up for the past week or so.  I am looking forward to starting a new Bible Study tomorrow morning at a new church.  I only know a handful of people, but that's not going to stop me! 
:-)  We will be studying Beth Moore's James: Mercy Triumphs.  I have wanted to do this one since it came out last fall so I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment