Thursday, February 14, 2013

What we've been up to...

A random post of our last two weeks...

Cole has had a birthday party for 3 weeks in a row.  Little guy has a busier social schedule than me. :-)

Celebrating Ryan's 5th birthday at the local bounce house place, Jumpin' G's.


Cole and the birthday boy, Ryan.



Last weekend before heading to Starkville for a birthday party at their local bowling alley.


Cole took this pic of me and I must say the black is NOT giving me the slimming effect. :-)  Almost 35 weeks here...


Playing in the arcade before bowling.


Sending it down the lane.  He is too grown to use the ramp. :-)


So proud!


On Monday before my doctor's appointment.  35 weeks.  I was 1 cm dilated and 50% thinned out.  Not much, but considering I never dilated on my own with Cole this was a pretty big deal for me.  


On Monday we went to the base for a picnic party to celebrate the big inspection being over.  


A cool gift I received this week from a gal in the squadron.  This is not the best picture, but it has Crosby's entire name in the middle and then airplanes all around it.  My favorite, the A-10, is in the upper right hand corner.  


Cole had a job to do last week and I wanted to document it.  Ms. Patty at the end of the street had surgery so she asked Cole to feed her dog and cats for two days.  She showed him where everything was and he did it all by himself.  She paid him for it and told him to give half of the money to the church and he could keep the other half.  I love that he is learning about tithing at such a young age.


And here he is today before school with part of his Valentine gift.  He is big into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right now (which is hilarious because I used to play them with my cousins when I was little) so we got him the Leonardo mask, sword and discs.  


Showing me his bag that was full of goodies when I picked him up from school. 


That pretty much catches us up for now.  I go to the doctor on Monday for my 36 week ultrasound which is supposed (key word here is supposed) to give us an idea of size for Crosby and just make sure everything looks good.  I am excited to see my littlest guy in utero one last time before we meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment