Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weekend Fun!

 On Saturday we took off to Tupelo for the day.  I was really wanting some Olive Garden so we made the hour long trek to get some. :-)

Me and my sweet boy (or should I say boys before we left).  33 weeks along...


Waiting on our yummy lunch.


After we ate we went to a small, but fun children's museum called Healthworks to let Cole run around and play.

Posing with an eyeball and brain.  


Inside a mouth...I was pretty proud of myself for climbing in there, big belly and all.


Exercising!

Killing germs with a water gun. ;-)


And Jonathan burning some calories. His face cracks me up...he was really working it!


Climbing the wall of skin.


We went to the museum with Cole, but we left with Spiderman. :-)


The three of us during the brain show.


After we left the museum we did a little shopping and then headed back home.  We had a fun, family day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment