Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crosby Stephen Garner

Crosby made his appearance into the world on March 18, 2013 (his due date) at 1:17 p.m.  He weighed 8 lbs, 4 oz. and was 20.5 inches long.  

Here we are before we left for the hospital on Sunday afternoon for the induction.   


Up bright and early to start the pitocin.  


5:30 a.m. and all smiles.




Thankful to have the in-laws there for the experience. 



My sweet nurse Gayle.


Here's here!  It was love at first sight!  


About to get cleaned up.


Getting weighed in!



Proud Pawpaw!


Thankful Grandad (my dad) was able to be there for the day too!


Sisters!  Stephanie (and my mother-in-law) were in the delivery room with me and it was quite an experience!  Things went much better this time than they did with Cole and I loved having my family there to share in the special day!


We are so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby.  He fits right into our family and we couldn't be happier! 



No comments:

Post a Comment