Monday, December 30, 2013

More Christmas Fun

My sweet little gingerbread boys.


Oh the trouble these two will get in together one day. :-)


The weekend before Christmas we took Cole to see Walking with the Dinosaurs.  It was a great movie.

Waiting for the movie to start.


Christmas gathering at Jonathan's uncles house the weekend before Christmas. 


Cole and Chloe exchanging Christmas gifts.  


My family came over and spent the day with us Christmas Eve.  These cousins had fun together.  


Crosby enjoyed playing in a box and stealing licks of his brother's giant lollipop.


Cole and his cousin, Jace.


Courtney and I.

My dad.

Cousins.

My stepdad with his two youngest grandsons.


Poor Roxy.  She is a patient dog.  


Mother and son. Still can't quite comprehend that my little sister is a mom.


Present opening madness.


All these toys and Crosby is eating paper.


We had a great Christmas Eve and are thankful my family was able to come and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment