Wednesday, February 19, 2014

11 months!

 Crosby is 11 months old! I can hardly believe it! These are not the best pictures, but they are the best I could do using my phone on a wiggly boy who was trying to pull the sticker off!

Crosby has gotten 3 teeth in the last month!  One more on the bottom and 2 on the top!


He weighs 22 lbs, 9 oz.  He is just about the same size Cole was.


He is still breastfeeding, but we are starting to wean. I hope to be done by his first birthday.  He does good drinking from a sippy cup (he doesn't do bottles!) and loves table food of all kinds!


He's still not a great sleeper, but I am hoping that will improve once we stop nursing.  He wakes up at night to nurse out of comfort and not hunger.


He crawls everywhere, but is not walking yet.   That doesn't slow him down though!

No comments:

Post a Comment