Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun with Friends

On Monday we went with some friends to Jumping Jax in Overland Park. Cole and I went there once before while Jonathan was gone. We had such a good time when we went I figured going with friends would make it even better. Cole was a little touch and go this day...I will just leave it at that. :-)

Ready to play!

Cole and Adam climbing up.

Cole and and Kaden coming down.

Crazy boy!

Enjoying a snack break with Abby.

Also, I finally printed my blog book. It has been a year since I started the blog and since this is my scrapbook I knew it was time to print. It came in the mail a few days ago and I have loved looking back through it.

We are looking forward to warmer temperatures tomorrow and a trip to the zoo. Cole will be SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment