Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Fishing Night

Friday night Cole's preschool had Family Fishing Night at a little local lake called Hazel Hill. We took Matthew, Bryce and Kaitlyn with us and we all had a fun time. Cole was the first to catch a fish and he caught it using his net.

Matthew and Kaitlyn

Cole holding his rod and waiting patiently for a fish to bite.

Bryce was the first to catch a fish with his rod. He was so proud!

Next up was Cole! He was so proud and so were we! :-)

Of course he had to "pet" fish before he threw it back. This child loves animals of all kinds!

Jonathan and I. I didn't do any fishing, just alot of cheering on of the kids. Matthew caught a fish too, but for some reason I didn't get a picture. The fish were really biting that night which made it fun for the kids.

After fishing we headed to Custard's for yummy ice cream. I love that I can spend time with lots of kids and then only be responsible for one at the end of the day. :-) It is the best of both worlds to me!


1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawJune 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    Ya'll have so many wonderful friends to spend time with and enjoy your lives with.

    ReplyDelete