Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Fun and Cole's new toy

Last Sunday we celebrated Jonathan's 31st birthday! I tried to get a picture of him and Cole before church, but Cole will not take serious pictures these days!

Cole loves playing with his daddy!

Last Wednesday was our last Bible Study and the weather was nice so Cole and I took some time to play at the park.

Wide open mouth picture!

I love my little guy!

On Friday, Jonathan brought home this fun, new toy for Cole! He has been talking for months now about wanting to get Cole a four wheeler or something. I will admit it is super fun!

Next up will be a bigger one for daddy! :-)


Teaching Cole to ride! He did good for a beginner and we only turned over one time. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawMay 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM

    Looks like a blast! Cole is definitely his father's son! Jon always loved driving three wheelers, four wheelers, motorcycles, airplanes, etc. etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete