Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cute and Silly Cole

Just some random pictures over the last week or so of Cole, well, just being Cole. ;-)

This boy is so silly and can say some of the funniest things. However, he is in a phase right now where he uses "potty talk" and I don't find it quite so funny. Everything is pee pee this or poo poo that and it is driving me CRAZY! I usually correct him the first time and then just try and ignore it. Hoping this phase ends as quickly as it began.

He was showing me Diego's jaguar that he got in his Easter basket.



Being goofy before heading into the zoo on Friday...


He had a blast climbing the tree at Sammie's house on Saturday. Daddy was hard at work behind him on the roof while Cole played and I took pictures. :-)

I love my silly boy, potty talk and all. :-)

1 comment: