Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day weekend

On Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day a day early with some eating and shopping at the Legends. We finally got to eat at the TRex restaurant after a few previous tries. It is a cool dinosaur themed eatery, but it can be a little loud and intimidating to little people.

Cole was all smiles about it this time!

My blue eyed boy posing with the cool aquarium.

Waiting for our food.
There was a huge moving dinosaur right next to our table. This is what Cole thought about that... ;-)


After we ate we made a visit to Nebraska Furniture where I got to pick out my Mother's Day gift...a new TV stand. I'm sure most women want jewelry or perfume or massages for Mother's Day, but not me, I want stuff to decorate my house. :-)

Here are a few cute pictures of Cole playing before we headed out Saturday morning...




Our Mother's Day picture. It wouldn't be complete without the Star Wars light saber in it! :-)

We had a great family weekend together and I am so blessed to be called mom by my sweet little guy. Cole was a long time coming and we couldn't thank God for him enough. He blessed us with Cole in HIS time, not ours.


1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawMay 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM

    Beautiful pictures! Cole is growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete