Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun Town Factory

Yesterday we tried out a new place in Independence thanks to a groupon I bought awhile back. It was "ghetto fabulous" as my friend Dani referred to. The kids had fun, but definitely not a place I would frequent often. :-)

Cole and Andrew chowing down on the pizza from the buffet.

Bounce house!

Batter up!

Cole, Andrew and Kaden taking turns batting.

They had a little dance floor equipped with lights and music so the kids were busting a move! Brody and Zachary are on the left and Cole was smack dab in the middle.


And the three big boys climbing the rock wall.

I am glad Cole and I were able to have one last field trip with our neighbors before moving, even if the place wasn't exactly what we were expecting. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawJuly 11, 2011 at 8:06 AM

    You have great neighbors and friends in Warrensburg, MO! Know you will miss them greatly!

    ReplyDelete