Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wildlife Ranch and Rudy's BBQ


On Wednesday, Jonathan and I took Cole to the Wildlife Ranch. I went here about 3 and a half years ago when Jonathan was going through IFF. Francis was in town with me and we had alot of fun driving through visiting with all the animals. When she and I went several animals got almost too close for comfort. :-) I will say the animals were a little more tame this go around with the exception of a crazy ostrich.

Cole and Jonathan as we were about to drive through.

Our first animal encounter. Cole loved sticking his hand out the window and feeding the animals.

Yum, yum!

After we rode through the safari we went to the petting zoo. Cole and I both love the goats!

After we left there we went to lunch at Rudy's. It is the yummiest BBQ and the cream corn was great too! There is SO much good food to eat here in San Antonio. Good thing I am still running so I can burn some of the calories off. :-)

Oh yea, I was excited! :-)

It was another fun day with the family!

1 comment: