Sunday, July 31, 2011

Playnastics

We went to Playnastics at J&R Gymnastics on Friday and Cole had so much fun and ran his energy off! The squadron commander's spouse here had told me about it and I was excited to try it out. The best part...it was only 15 minutes away and not 50 minutes like I had to drive while in Warrensburg. I know I will miss how close everything is when we get to Columbus.

Cole was ready to play!

He loved sliding...

right into the foam pit!

And then crawling back out and doing it again!

Just a swingin'!

What a great time we had!

They have open play on Monday and Friday for an hour and a half. They also have a gymnastics class for ages 3-5 that I am thinking of signing him up for. Of course it will only be for 4 months, but it would give him something fun to do.

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawAugust 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM

    A good way for Cole to strengthen his muscles!

    ReplyDelete