Sunday, July 28, 2013

4 months

Crosby is now 4 months old.  At his doctor's appointment a week ago he weighed 16 lbs, 15 oz. and was 25 inches long.  He still nurses like a champ and eats about every 2 hours during the day.  I never thought I would say this, but I LOVE breastfeeding him.  I now encourage new mothers to at least TRY it.  I realize it's not for everyone, but if I can try it then anyone can.  

Crosby was sleeping really well at night and then he started getting up again.  He is now back and forth.  Some nights he does great, other nights not so much.  The good thing is I can nurse him and we can both be back to sleep within 10 minutes of him getting up.  I have gotten used to being more sleep deprived so it doesn't bother me like it used to.  

He is becoming less fussy and for the most part is a pleasant little guy.  He recently started rolling over and is holding on to toys more and more.  It is amazing how he can change and grow within a matter of days.




We love you Cros and are enjoying watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment