Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cole is 5!

Cole is excited about turning 5!



And even more excited to start kindergarten in just 3 short week!  My how the summer has FLOWN by!


So handsome!


This little guy is pretty handsome too!


Crosby rockin' the same moccasins that Cole wore as a baby.


In case I haven't mentioned it, I sure LOVE having two boys!  These guys melt my heart!


Cole and his best friend, Chloe.  She loves Crosby.  


For his actual birthday day, he chose Chuck-E-Cheese (no surprise there!) so I loaded up him, Chloe and Crosby and we drove the hour to Tupelo.  They were excited to see the mouse himself.  


After Chuck-E-Cheese we headed to Yogurt Extreme.  Cole (and I!) love frozen yogurt and we love loading it up with all our favorite toppings.  We have two frozen yogurt places in Columbus but we don't get there near enough! 



We had a fun day celebrating this little guy.  And as everyone says...I can't believe he is already 5!  It really is crazy how fast the time flies.  It is true...the days are long, but the years are short.  Looking forward to continuing to watch him grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment