Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ninja Turtle Party

We celebrated Cole's birthday yesterday with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party (his choice!).  It was kind of deja vu because I played and watched Ninja Turtles when I was a kid.  What goes around, comes around.

The birthday boy (he will officially be 5 on Tuesday).


 Brothers in their matching shirts.

Love these boys!


I kept it more simple this year and just made a bunch of cupcakes with fondant turtles on top.  Much less time consuming than making a cake!


The food table before the pizza got here.

Singing Happy Birthday.


The best in-laws a girl could have!  It was great having Jonathan's sister and her husband and his brother and his wife as well as his parents join us.  I truly love Jonathan's family just like they are my own.  So thankful for them!  My sister and her kids as well as my dad came too. Unfortunately I was a slacker on the photography front and didn't get any pictures.  


We rented a big bounce house and the kids had a blast jumping and playing.  Cole was so excited for his birthday party and seemed genuinely thankful.  He hugged me and thanked me at the end of the day.  Those are the moments that remind me why I work so hard to throw parties for him! He is a special and loved little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment