Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beth Moore

This weekend my girlfriend Dani and I headed to St. Louis to see/hear Beth Moore. We bought our tickets way back in March so we have been anticipating this for several months. I have participated in two of Beth Moore's Bible Studies and can't wait to do more in the future. God has really blessed her in a way to speak and teach the word and get others excited while doing so. Beth loves the scriptures so much that she is like a kid in a candy store when she teaches them. Listening to her and seeing her in person was definitely inspiring to me. We learned so much this weekend that I feel it will take me awhile to process it all. I only got a few pictures this weekend (something about my husband taking my little camera and me having to haul around our "big" camera that put a damper on picture taking), but I will have the memories forever.

I would love to go and do things like this more often. There is so much power in worshiping the Lord with such a large group of people. There were 7,500 women gathered this weekend so it was quite the crowd!

The Lord never ceases to amaze me at how powerful and wonderful He is! We learned alot about Imago Dei (image of God) this weekend. It is my prayer for myself (and other Christians) that we would remember that God did create us in His image and He has so much in store for us. As Beth said, we bear it to wear it! So go out and wear the image of Christ that He has beared to you!!

Dani and I about to head to the arena

LOTS of people!

Beth on the big screen (not the best lighting)

Here are a few pictures of my little cutie pie from this morning before we headed to church. I have only been away from Cole for about 24 hours in his entire 2 years of life. So, needless to say when I got home (after only being gone about 30 hours this weekend) he has been stuck to me like glue. I guess he does love me after all. :-)

Playing with is pez dispenser that Bryce and Kaitlyn brought him back from vacation


with Pawpaw

and Mawmaw

Thanks M.B. and Francis for watching Cole so Jonathan and I could get away (even though we weren't together)! We have had a great visit with you both so far and look forward to the next week together!

No comments:

Post a Comment