Monday, June 14, 2010

Prayer Request

Saturday night I woke up from a bad dream around 2:00 a.m. and could not get back to sleep. Jonathan was flying and wouldn't be home until around 3:30 a.m., but I knew I couldn't go back to sleep until he was home. So, I grabbed my iPad and started doing some blog reading. One of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, had posted a few prayer requests, one of them being the one below for a little guy named Cohen. Cohen was born with several serious heart defects. In his week of life he has undergone 6 surgeries and is still very critical. I feel I was drawn by the Lord that night to read that blog as I spent over an hour reading and praying (and crying) for this little guy. Although I do not know them personally, they are believers therefore, we are brothers and sisters in Christ. Please say a prayer for Cohen and check out there blog (inthiswonderfullife.com) if you feel so inclined. You will not be disappointed.

Also, take a second to give an extra hug or kiss to your little one(s) today. I often take for granted having a healthy little boy.

Thank you for your prayers and God Bless!




And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guards your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment