Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Circus

We ventured out to Kansas City Sunday afternoon and took Cole to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. This is something I always loved to do as a kid so I knew I wanted to take Cole as soon as he got old enough. We didn't make it through the entire thing, but we did make it through most of it. For his age I think he did great. He loved the elephants, horses and tigers. This boy loves animals and wants to pet every one he sees! :-)

Here he is playing with his overpriced toy.


So excited!

With daddy.

A not so good picture of the horses.


And an attempt at a family picture. Which also didn't turn out very good!


The circus was fun, but best of all it was great just to spend time with the family. After being gone all weekend I sure was ready to come home to these sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment