Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ready for Fall

Cole and I stopped by the park for a bit after Bible study yesterday. It was just a beautiful day with just right temperatures. While I have had a great summer, I am starting to feel the twinge of readiness for fall. It is my most favorite season and I decorate for it about as much as I do for Christmas. I love all things about fall...the crisp air, pumpkins, mums, the changing colors, football, and I could go on and on. I think Cole was really enjoying the cooler air too because neither one of us really wanted to leave the park.






Here is a verse from Bible Study yesterday. I have heard it many times (and actually quoted it in my salutatorian speech when I graduated high school). I just love it so it was a great reminder to hear yesterday.

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grown weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment