Monday, April 25, 2011

HE IS RISEN!

Cole was showing his excitement about Jesus being risen in this photo below!

And, although Easter has nothing to do with bunnies and presents, the Easter Bunny did come and visit Cole. Easter is just a good excuse for me to spoil Cole a little with some new toys. :-)

He woke up and checked out his new loot. He enjoyed the gum balls that filled his eggs.

Our attempt at getting a picture of him before church. Not very successful...

A picture of Cole and I. Again, not very successful.


And again. Can you see a pattern?

After church a few of our neighbors came over for lunch. Here are all the kiddos.

Waiting patiently for the egg hunt to begin. Zachary, Abby, Andrew, Cole and Adam.

And their off! Cole was so proud he found an egg!

Good stuff!

These two are peas in pod!

And our final attempt at a photo and it was still unsuccessful. Oh well, there's always next year! :-)



Thank you Jesus for bearing the burden for my sins. Thank you for taking all the guilt and shame so that I could have mercy and grace. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. You came that I may have life and have it more abundantly. I love you, Lord!


HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawMay 2, 2011 at 8:20 AM

    Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Love Cole's green/white shirt & vest.

    Our hearts agree with yours in thanking God for his mercy and love!

    ReplyDelete