Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dinosaurs

Last week my friend Jenna (from church) and I took our boys to Powell Gardens to see the dinosaurs. Her son Sammie is only about 8 months older than Cole so they play pretty good together and have known each other since they were both babies.

It was hot that day, but we still had fun checking everything out.

Cole kind of posing as stegosaurus.

Cole and Sammie

The first dinosaur we came to.


Riding the trolley because we were too tired to walk! I have to give a shout out to Jenna for making it all over Powell Gardens in the heat at 37 weeks pregnant! And she didn't complain at all...what a trooper!


We had a picnic lunch and then let the boys finish the day in the fountains. What a great way to cool off! I only wished I had brought my swimming suit! I'm kidding...kind of :-)

Run!

I had a great time catching up with Jenna and letting the boys play. They got along so well that day so it was a good time for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawJune 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM

    So glad ya'll are enjoying your time with your friends before moving!

    ReplyDelete