Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ducks and Bubbles: A Fun Tuesday!

We started our morning off by going to Lions Lake and feeding the ducks. I had a loaf of bread I was going to throw out so instead of trashing it, we took it to the ducks. They were very appreciative. :-)

Cole had the bread and was ready to go!

Ready, set, throw!
Here they come! These ducks were snatching the bread right out of Cole's hand...it was pretty funny and luckily they didn't scare him.

Me and my boy

After Lions Lake we headed to a bubbles class at the community center. He was loving blowing all the colorful bubbles.

Having fun!

After we did the indoor stuff (painting and snack) we headed outside to the pool for more bubbles and a little playtime at the splash pad. This class was supposed to be supervised (meaning I didn't have to be there), but Cole has become super clingy lately and cried and cried when I left, so I ended up staying in the bubble class too. :-) I enjoyed myself though and the class was only an hour and a half so I didn't have anywhere I needed to go.

And these pictures are on here just because they are cute! Cole was practicing with the camera the other day so I think these pictures were taken during his practice session. :-)

Daddy!

We have had a fun day so far and are looking forward to VBS this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawJune 25, 2011 at 8:26 AM

    Love this picture of Jonathan! What a novel idea - a bubbles class???

    ReplyDelete